Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Who we’re looking for
Our App Growth team based in Stockholm is looking for a creative German copywriter. The role can also be based in Germany (Berlin or Munich).
What you will do
Like everyone at Klarna, we expect you to roll up your sleeves. No job is too big, and no job is too small. You’ll play an important role in developing ideas and marketing communication for existing and new Klarna products and features. You’ll also contribute to strategy – creating new ways for marketing the Klarna app and our overall growth. Your writing will be used for channels like the app, Klarna.com, e-mail, and push, but also in performance marketing such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads. Needless to say, you need to have the ability to write engaging copy that converts. We also expect you to:
- Write creative copy with well thought through execution
- Be comfortable going from research to idea and implementation on your own
- Quickly go from thought to ”finished” copy
- Write short and engaging copy rather than long brand-building epos
- Continually test and improve our communication and challenge convention
- Have an interest in UX in general and UX-writing in particular
- Be comfortable with multiple iterations and be prepared to test and learn
- Be responsible for keeping and ensuring Klarna's brand and tone of voice with other copywriters and designers.
Who you are
We need someone who can hit the ground running, so you should be confident in your copywriting skills. You have a background from an agency or in-house agency, and you feel that you can contribute to our future growth. You have no problem testing something that is 90% finished, seeing iterations as part of the creative process. And you’re comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively.
How to apply
Send us your CV in English. Oh yeah, please make sure to add your portfolio when applying.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.