Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
You have a strong affinity to data, improving conversion rates and revenue and look forward to working your magic across our portfolio of online-ship clients?
We're seeking for an Online Conversion Optimization Specialist ((f/m/d)) who is ready to request new approaches of integrations with client’s online shops, to drive conversion rates, revenues and customer satisfaction to the maximum.
Are you the motivated self-starter, who lives for facts & figures and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo, we're looking for?
About the job...
- You will analyze our cross-selling shopping cart integrations with online-shops and the behavior of their audiences
- You will investigate and find levers for optimization
- You will run A/B tests to identify patterns for optimizing individual clients as well as product offerings and client clusters
- You will set-up A/B Tests on your own as well as requesting new approaches of integrating with client’s online shops
What we're looking for...
- You have 2+ years in a web analytics role and experience with website optimization
- You have experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs
- You work highly analytical and are experienced in running A/B, Multi Variant and usability tests
- You have a solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You have experience in web analytics programs & Excel
- You have convincing communication skills towards customers and internal teams
- You are an an experienced individual, who is results driven and can reliably meet goals & deadlines
- You are a highly motivated, resourceful problem solver, with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people,
- Free BVG monthly ticket or parking spot, and a safe spot to lock your bicycle,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility of mobile work (60/40),
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture,
- A company supported pension plan,
- A free product insurance of your choice,
- Access to our learning and development,
- Fantastic team events,
- Free drinks, fruits and much more.
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under email@example.com - Lisa will take care of your application.
Never stop playing!