About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Content Writer to join our local Marketing Team in Berlin. In this role you will work closely with the DACH Marketing Lead and our Senior Content Writer to create German content in the DACH region – with a clear focus on driving growth and engagement on a regional level.
In this role, you will:
- Create long-form content for the N26 blog, establishing impactful narratives for our customers based on our local content strategy & guidelines
- Write content for our website/landing pages, and all CRM activities
- Produce engaging performance ad copies for marketing campaigns
- Optimize and write SEO-content across the website and blog
- Proofread texts across various channels, ensuring optimal quality control and consistency
- Diligently respond to ad-hoc tasks to support other stakeholders when needed
- Proactively work with Global and local Content to propose stand-out ideas for the N26 editorial calendar
What you need to be successful:
- 2-3 years experience working in agencies, start-ups or companies, ideally for B2C digital / tech products in content writing
- Basic understanding of SEO-driven content
- You can adapt your copy to the right context across various marketing functions
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude. Comfortable in a fast moving, fluid environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent German/Austrian verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.