About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Content Strategy Lead to join our Marketing Team in Berlin. In this role you will own the N26 Global Content Calendar from beginning to end, driving the overarching themes of our external communications with our customers ensuring an omni-channel approach to elevate reach and engagement across the board.
In this role, you will:
- Strategic thinker who can bridge the gap between (not limited to) Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, PR, Social Media, Brand, Performance, SEO, EU Markets and Research bringing together our monthly/quarterly and yearly themes
- Owning, managing, deploying and measuring the impact of our our overarching Global Marketing Calendar and initiatives based on customer centricity
- Data driven audience segmentation approach to content strategy
- Drive and frame the customer content journey through owned platforms
- Collaborating with cross-functional leaders to utilize market research to keep a constant pulse on our audience and competitive landscape
- Bring our Brand Values to life across all channels
- Ability to analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether content is well-received or not; performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed
- You are familiar with SEO and Growth to accelerate everything
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success.
What you need to be successful:
- Brand Strategy Lead and strong Editorial background
- Strong analytical and verbal & visual communication skills, as well as the affinity to adapt communication styles across a variety of audiences and channels
- 100% customer centric
- Have a helicopter view and ability to manage multiple projects effectively at the same time.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create things better
- Flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate, meticulous, with high attention to detail
- You are well organized and a self-starter
- You are excited to learn and grow, and to help others do the same
- You enjoy enabling others to drive team success
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.