Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleTogether as a team we want to actively drive the growth of Personio by generating leads. You are a fit for our team if you are ready to take the challenges and problems of our target group and transform them creatively and data-driven into marketing measures. Be ready to take new paths and risks, learn from mistakes and break the rules with us.
As Content Strategist (m/f/d), you will be working in the marketing department, reporting to the Team Lead Web & Content. You will be responsible for our overall content strategy for all our markets, as well as researching and planning the operational execution for the German and English markets.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Evolving our content strategy and defining a content playbook for all markets
- Defining our content agenda and stories
- Discover ranking opportunities through keyword research and analysis of existing traffic and rankings
- Creating Search Insights Reports that bridge the gap between SEO research and content briefing
- Managing the editorial calendar together with our writers (internal and external)
- Editing and optimizing incoming content
- Taking on side quests, like video projects, if the situation calls for it
What you need to succeedYears of experience
- You have 5+ years of experience in creating thought-leadership and educational content for a B2B audience
- You are confident working with tools like Semrush and Ahrefs for keyword research and Google Analytics and Google Search Console to measure success and monitor performance
- You are confident managing an editorial calendar
- You are able to identify stories and tell them in an engaging way
- You have a structured, conceptual, and analytical thought process
- You have strong communication skills
- Your written German is exceptional
- You are goal-oriented and confident working towards reaching traffic and lead goals
Language and other requirements
- You are a native-level German speaker
- You are business-fluent in English
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things that make Personio a pretty great place to work.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
You can find more information and impressions here: www.kununu.com/personio