Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international User Education team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices
As an Educational Content Strategist, you will develop the User Education international content strategy based on Personio’s objectives and our end user’s needs. You will create content plans based on content audits, gap analysis, requests from other Customer Education & Engagement teams and alignment with stakeholder teams as Content Marketing and Product & Engineering. In collaboration with the content production teams, you will help prioritize the content requests, find synergies across teams to maximize production capacities, and create and maintain editorial calendars.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities will include:
- Create and update a content production roadmap across Customer Education and Engagement, manage timeline and dependencies, oversee all subprojects and anticipate and communicate changes.
- Conduct continuous content audits to find potential content gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Keep a constant alignment with the Content Writers team-lead and the Channel managers to ensure production capacities and prioritize workloads.
- Gather and evaluate content requests from other teams, identifying opportunities and finding synergies with the existing content plans.
- Keep connection with relevant teams, such as Support, Content Marketing, Product and Engineering, to inform the planning process, establish right prioritization and ensure company-wide alignment.
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the required information, seeking alignment and proposing trade-offs in case of conflict.
What you need to succeed
- You have at least three years of experience as a content strategist, digital content manager, content writer or editor of technical texts, user guides, implementation manuals or similar user-oriented documents. Experience in SaaS companies or multi-market content operations would be a plus.
- You have a degree in journalism, communication studies, writing, marketing or a similar background.
- You are technically savvy, with interest and ability to deal with different software products, and able to get to the heart of complex and technical issues in simple words.
- You have strong planning and project management skills, including stakeholder management, the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
- You have excellent analytical skills, with an ability to interpret web analytics, keyword analysis, and content performance data.
- You are familiar with different content management systems, e.g. B. Wordpress, Zendesk Guide, and have some basic knowledge of HTML, web publishing, SEO guidelines and keyword research tools.
- You are used to establishing and/or work with content standards, including voice and tone guidelines, language glossaries.
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent English. Very good written and spoken German would be a plus.
- You are able to perform within tight schedules across different teams in a fast-paced setting.
- You seek and provide feedback regularly for continuous improvement
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between 2 mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.