Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international User Education team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are searching for a talented Help Center manager to help us deliver high-quality content to our customers through our multilingual Help Center. Your main duties will include controlling content operations (publishing, maintenance, and deprecation of articles), maintain quality standards (content formatting, broken links or images), optimize SEO, monitor and analyze site performance and drive UX/UI innovation.
You will support our customers in making the best possible use of Personio by recognizing their information needs and translating them into meaningful, high-quality content. You will coordinate the ongoing international expansion of our knowledge database and make its consumption more seamless and relevant for the different roles within Personio customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the revision and quality assurance of the multilingual content of our extensive Help Center (> 500 articles in six languages)
- You will coordinate translation projects in cooperation with external partners
- You will create easy to use, attractive and secure additional entry-points and reading-list to expand the Help Center usage beyond our primary audience
- You will analyze the performance of existing help center content (primarily via Google Analytics) and derive optimization initiatives from the results
- You will drive ongoing SEO and establish an SEO reporting structure
- You will work with supporting teams and external vendors for ongoing back-end maintenance and front-end optimizations
- You will collaborate with Design teams, content prediction teams and other channel managers to anticipate future website needs in relation with business KPIs
- You will become our subject-matter expert regarding our publishing platforms, implementing coding best practices related to site performance, SEO, and User Experience
What you need to succeed
- You have a degree in media technology, computer science or communication sciences or one comparable background
- You bring at least five years of professional experience in managing customer-facing websites, from writing texts to data analysis, optimizing SEO and managing CMS
- You have extensive experience with Content Management Systems, specifically Zendesk Guide, localization technologies like Smartling, web analytics and SEO
- You are characterized by your strong linguistic and grammatical skills and excellent expressiveness
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent English and excellent German skills, spoken and written. Other languages would be a plus
- You understand how to structure complex issues and summarize them in simple words
- You have strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- You are a team player, that can enjoy working independently, but you also enjoy exchanging ideas in cross-functional teams
- You have a well-structured, self-organized and absolutely reliable way of working approach
- You like to engage with people to acquire new knowledge, and you enjoy continuously developing yourself and your projects
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.