We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
As part of our Brand & Comms team, you’ll play a key role in shaping the voice of SumUp. We’re a cross-functional group working in the fields of Brand, Content, PR and Social Media and collaborating with Acquisition, Support, CRM, Finance and Onboarding teams.
This is an exciting time for the SumUp brand as we are setting our brand strategy and building our brand purpose in Chile.
We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our Brand & Comms Team to create and lead our content strategy for the market, create engaging and compelling content and ensure SumUp has one and unique voice across all channels.
We’re excited to have you help us put our mission and brand into content.
As our Market Content Lead you’ll report to the Brand & Comms Manager and will:
- Set the vision for our content strategy
- Drive cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints.
- Identify new content opportunities and needs for our brand and products, whilst creating and maintaining a content calendar across different channels.
- Create fresh and compelling ideas and content for all our marketing channels, including emails, blog, social media, performance marketing campaigns, and website pages.
- Ensure we present a consistent brand across our content.
- Closely monitor the performance of your content and adapt the strategy accordingly.
- Monitor the content strategy of relevant competitors, stay on top of the latest industry trends and share them with the overall Brand & Comms and Marketing teams.
- Lead a team of copywriters, designers and content analysts & strategists.
- Make strategic recommendations to channel owners like OM and CRM, and create the content necessary to supply those channels.
- Work with leads such as CRM, Brand and PR and with creative agencies to scale content creation and drive content-first campaigns.
- Align with teams to ensure a unified multi-product content strategy creating content to explain, support and promote our products.
- Provide strategic recommendations for on-page optimisation, off-page optimisation (link building), and keyword research for all Content chapter activities.
You’ll be great for this position if:
- You have a proven track record of relevant experience in content marketing, storytelling and copywriting.
- You have 5+ years of copywriting or communications experience, plus a relevant degree
- You’re a native-level Spanish speaker.
- You have an editor’s eye and are adept at creating engaging, concise content.
- You’re analytical and able to make content decisions based on data.
- Your daily work is informed by a thorough knowledge of SEO best practices.
You have excellent writing abilities.
UX writing experience would be considered a big plus.You
- You have a hands-on mentality and pay close attention to details.
- You have a taste for design and storytelling.
- You seek to understand context.
- You have a collaborative mindset.
- You have advanced English skills.
Why you should join SumUp
- Nice and flexible working hours
- You’ll have the freedom to take ownership, work with purpose and make an impact.
- You'll work with inspiring, open-minded colleagues
- Transport voucher, meal and internet voucher
- You’ll have the freedom to drive your career, own projects and make an impact across the company
- An amazing team and work-environment, that works with passion, purpose and high-output
- Rewarding compensation
- The opportunity to be part of a revolution in the Chilean payments industry!