We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
We're looking for individuals who are constantly curious, innovative and brave as we work together across departments to push forward better and better solutions.
About the role:
As a Content Editor for Sales & Partnerships you will be an advocate of the SumUp brand across our markets, by creating engaging and compelling content, with a focus on demand generation. You’ll help to drive acquisition, engagement and retention for our partners and high value merchants. You’ll report to the Content Manager and will:
- Build content for lead generation in line with the acquisition strategy for SumUp’s Sales & Partnerships team
- Proactively work with the Content and S&P teams to support our Content Manager in defining the content roadmap, in line with existing strategy, and build content throughout the merchant journey
Create fresh and compelling copy for all our marketing channels including blog posts, newsletters, case studies, and online marketing ads to drive leads and retention across Europe
- Research, brainstorm and pitch content ideas that align with audience interest and business priorities
- Collaborate with and support cross-functional teams, including social media, CRM, PR, SEO and design
- Track key content metrics and find creative solutions for achieving your goals
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have native-level English speaking and writing abilities, additional fluent language skills preferred
- You have a bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, PR or a related field and have at least 2 years copywriting experience
- You pay close attention to detail; your written work is always thoroughly researched and factually accurate
- You have excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt tone and style to different formats and needs.
- You have excellent communication skills and work well with different personalities
Why you should join SumUp
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact irrespective of your job description.
- You'll have the space to drive your career and take ownership of projects.
- You’ll have the chance to work in a diverse and international team.
- You'll attend offsites and team events.
All the startup swag you’d expect: breakfast, team events, language classes, Urban Sports Club membership - and other little things that make our lives more enjoyable.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme and 28 days’ paid leave.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.