Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
We are now looking for a manager to lead one of our Consumer Operations teams.
The team’s main responsibility is to perform back office tasks for Klarna’s consumers, outsourcing partners and other stakeholders within the Customer Service Domain.
In this role, you will lead a team of ~10 Service Associates and Service Specialists and be part of Consumer Operations management, i.e. also support the overall Consumer Operations performance by available means.
What you will do:
- Lead and develop the work carried out within the CO Payments team.
- The team's main duties are back office tasks such as investigating payment errands, issuing manual refunds and performing manual credit reviews.
- Be responsible for service delivery, KPI fulfillment and take the necessary actions on deviations.
- You will be advising and coaching the employees and engaging them in their everyday work.
- Continuously improve ways of working to increase operational performance (e.g. employee engagement, service levels).
- You will have daily contact with colleagues and stakeholders internally and externally.
- You can at times be required to travel to the other Klarna offices and/or partner offices.
You should have:
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- Degree from university or comparable professional education within a service-oriented field
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, strong verbal and written communication and conflict resolution skills
- You know how to foster a “make it work” mindset that allows the team to quickly adapt to new ways of working and thinking
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of management principles and team leadership experience
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent English language skills