About usRemember when you were a student? Most likely you were short of cash and had a limited choice of jobs. Our Founders Cihan, Frederik and Fritz remember that too and that’s why they started Zenjob. We believe you should be able to do a job you like and be able to fund your life as a student.
Our vision is to change the future of work with technology. We start doing that by offering students jobs in real-time through our app and providing companies with a platform that manages their staffing needs. Today more than 10.000 students, we call them Talents, fund their studies through Zenjob and already close to 1.000 companies trust us with providing great talent.
We’ve come a long way in a short space of time. While there are many things we’re already proud of achieving, there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
Our international (23 different nationalities) and creative team of over 150 ambitious and passionate Zenies are at the core of what makes us unique and who we are. It’s important that we acknowledge and celebrate this diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. We are backed by Acton Capital (also investor in Etsy, HomeToGo), Red Alpine (N26, Juniqe) and Atlantic Labs (EyeEm, Soundcloud). All of them share our vision of growing a sustainable and game changing business.
We are looking forward to welcoming YOU!
General Our CEO, Fritz, is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (m/w) to support him on a wide range of topics. This isn't your normal EA Role though. You will have ownership over many different projects, the freedom to make decisions using your best judgement and build up strong relationships across the company. You will represent our CEO in important meetings where he cannot attend.
How you’ll contribute
- Your are the Strategic advisor. You understand how the business works, what drives our KPIs, can advise on important decisions and allocation of resources
- You will become the supervisor of our OKR's
- You are responsible for all of the CEO board packs, investor decks and other sensitive documentation
- You will make or deflect 50% - 80% of the decisions that come to the CEO
- You will assume ownership of day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks, understands top priorities and manage people and timelines to ensure things get done
- You should literally represent the CEO in important meetings and understand CEO priorities well enough to make most decisions, and will know exactly which 10% of decisions the CEO should decide directly
- Your contributions free up the CEO to do things that only he can do - e.g. directly mange my top people, drive mindset change, culture, be a visible and inspiring leader to the rest of the team and investor-facing activities
What you bring
- You have a relevant university degree and have gained experience in project management
- A plus is work experience in a strategic client services organisation, e.g. consulting
- You are experienced in the management of OKR's
- You have strong written and public speaking communication skills in German and English
- You have the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, regardless of seniority, and you are able to help mediate/bridge conflicts to enable leadership to be more successful
- You have excellent organisational and management skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize your work
- You have a positive, can do, attitude
- You enjoy working at a fast pace and are adaptable to change
- You have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Presentations)
You have high levels of integrity and discretion
- You will work on a great product and change the way people work
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Grow with our international and creative team, with more than 130 ambitious and crazy Zenjobbers, from 23 different nations
- Zenjob embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture
Flexibility for you: not just with how you want to work, but also when. We know juggling personal time with work time can be stressful. This is one less thing you’ll need to worry about here.
Your development: not only what you learn for your current role as well as how you want to develop in the future. We encourage you to take a proactive approach to your development and will support you with a budget to do this.
Healthy lifestyle: throughout the week we receive fresh fruit delivered directly to our offices. At the end of each week, we also come together as a team with a company lunch. In our Berlin HQ, we also have a gym directly below which you receive a discounted rate for.
A workplace you’ll love: a modern, light-filled space with plenty of windows and natural light located in Alt-Moabit close to Tiergarten.
Relocation support: moving jobs, cities or countries can be both an exciting and daunting experience. We want to ensure you have time to focus on the exciting part and ensuring you feel welcome and settled as quickly as possible. To do this we help you organize the move, get all the papers you need and support you with finding an apartment.