Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As one of Infarm's “Construction Delivery Managers” you will:
- Own, manage and be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous industrial construction/fitout projects across Europe, from procuring permits to successful construction closeout
- Responsible and accountable for the fit-out budget for each of your projects
- Conduct technical due diligence reports in collaboration with the European Real-Estate team to select the best properties during the site selection stage
- Manage external consultants and construction companies
- Work closely with the Global Planning and Industrial Engineering teams to ensure efficient space planning and execution
- Develop and track project timelines to deliver buildings that are ready for operation in time and on budget
- Take initiatives, think critically and challenge internal processes and contribute to process improvement
+5 years of construction project management experience with budget accountability, ideally from industrial real estate with complex HVAC systems and/or extensive MEP requirements
- Managed all aspects of real estate development process from due diligence, financial modelling, permitting, site feasibility, tendering, design development, construction means and methods and finally operational handover
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner that excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanour
Ability to build relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and work both independently and within a team
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Graduate degree in Engineering or Architecture or equivalent (Dipl.Ing - M.Sc or similar)
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of building laws, city approvals processes, code compliance, tendering processes and site management supervision is a plus
- Fluency in other languages is a plus, in particular, German, French and Scandinavian languages
What we offer
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket (when located in Berlin) and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.