Über unsEine Welt, in der Männer tun, was sie glücklich macht.
Wir haben verstanden, dass Shopping nicht für jeden Mann ein Vergnügen ist: Es ist einfach zeitaufwändig, Artikel zu finden, die perfekt zueinander passen. Und auch auf das ewige Anstehen vor der Umkleidekabine oder an der Kasse wollen viele Männer am liebsten verzichten. Hier kommen wir ins Spiel - denn mit unserem Personal Shopping Service bieten wir eine Alternative zum Einkaufsstress.
Um mehr über uns zu erfahren, gehe auf www.outfittery.de/aboutus
Commercial Marketing Controller (m/f)
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, whilst being part of a diverse and international team? Join us as a Marketing Controller (m/f)!
- Overall responsibility for the development and optimization of our Marketing Controlling
- Delivery of robust measurements and regular dashboards for all online and offline Marketing channels
- Analysis and improvement of financial and non-financial KPIs in order to optimize ROI across all marketing channels
- Provide data-based insights and recommendations to the Marketing department in order to influence the direction of future activities
- Preparation and monitoring of monthly and quarterly budgets for our Marketing channels
- Responsible for operational forecasting with tools such as Snowplow or Google Analytics
- You will constantly seek to improve processes and reporting as well as our data infrastructure
- Act as an interface between the Finance, Marketing and Data team
- Additionally provide operational controlling support for other teams (i.e. logistics, sales)
- Act as business partner to the Head of New Customer Marketing
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics or a similar field with a minimum of two years working experience in Marketing Analysis or Marketing Controlling
- You have a deep knowledge of Marketing KPIs and have a proven track record in this field
- You are experienced with Web Analysis Tools, Tracking Technologies and Tag Management Systems (Tableau skills are advantageous)
- Besides excellent analytical skills you possess an outstanding level of Excel skills
- You are detail-oriented and very organized
- Strong communication skills paired with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and the willingness to take on responsibilities is essential
- A passion for technology and data
- You are fluent in German and English
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, who work to achieve our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- A honest and open feedback culture as well as individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Daniela Bache.