enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionDrive our revenue growth with the high performing commercial team including marketing, account management and engagement. Define strategies to expand within our existing customer base as well as winning new customer segments. Shape the future of our company together with our senior management/founders.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth and exceeding our ambitious growth plans
- Lead and coordinate all commercial functions striving for customer centricity and revenue growth (marketing, account management, engagement etc.)
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders
- Act to acquire new strategic customers and manage senior client relationships
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- Proven experience in leading commercial teams, ideally in a B2B SaaS or marketplace start-up
- 8+ years of relevant work experience; min. 4 years in management roles
- Hands-on attitude with a desire to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities;
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Degree in business administration, marketing, finance or related; MBA is a plus
- Desire to work in fast paced start-up and passion to work with digital products and services
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Working in a fast-paced growing company in the energy trading sector in Europe
- Joining an international grown-up start-up in the SaaS field, with modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- High-class hardware and software
- Working from home & flexible work times
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Due to our continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organization
- Dog-friendly office