About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
Your ResponsibilitiesAs a Cloud Reliability Engineer at FRIDAY you will help us shape our digital products and utilize our state-of-art technology stack to disrupt – an old school Industry.
Think one of the FAANG’s go for Insurance. Awesome!
So, If you are eager to work on the leading insurance technology of tomorrow, and become vital part of our Tech Hub in Warsaw, then you’ve came to right place !
- Manage day-to-day operations of our multiple services/systems on AWS using Kubernetes, including scale out and capacity planning.
- Be engaged in troubleshooting and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) efforts, utilizing logs analysis and monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Opsgenie & Dynatrace) with command-line automation scripts and parsing tools.
- Taking responsibility for keeping our Kubernetes infrastructure running and are willing to be part of an on-call rotation
- Choose technologies best suited for solving our problems and influence & design our architecture.
- Ensure that the infrastructure supporting our platform is secure, highly available, scalable, and maintainable according to our standards and compliance requirements.
- Be an active Scrum team member by sharing your ideas and make good use of the team's self-organisation.
Your ideal background and skillset
- Know how to build secure systems.
- Good understanding of how Linux and containers work.
- Smart, problem solver.
- Passion and the skills to ship high quality software.
- Mindset to experiment with cutting-edge technologies.
- Sharing is carrying attitude.
- Love for getting things done!.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to work for one of the fast-rising InsurTech Startup in Europe.
- Employment contract with competitive salary, attractive benefits including 30 days of vacation, Medicover package and the chance to work in a modern Office Space in the heart of Warsaw.
- Close collaboration with the FRIDAY-Team of InsurTech experts based in Warsaw and Berlin.
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do.
- You will solve real problems instead of just code predefined solutions.
- No dress code, bureaucracy or political crap.
This role is ideal for you if:For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts, and senior technologists. For this, we need the best IT talents that value state-of-the-art technologies and love good code.