Cloud Operations Engineer (w/m/d) Remote
EUR 50000,00 - 80000,00
DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
Are you a passionate Cloud Operations Engineer (f/m/d)? Are you based in Germany or Portugal? Then we are looking for you!
- Implementation of cloud-based services in AWS and Azure
- Securing the ongoing operation and monitoring of the services
- Optimization of existing cloud environments to the current workload
- Automation of recurring processes in the cloud
- DSGVO compliant account handling
- You work closely with the development and testing teams and enjoy contributing to the improvement of our products
- Very good knowledge of Azure and Terraform
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Powershell is a big plus
- Other languages like Python, C# and bash are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of the server operating systems Windows Server and Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Application-safe communication skills in German and/or English are required
- Knowledge in the use of Git, JIRA and Confluence would be great
- You are based in Germany or Portugal
What we offer:
- Ideal infrastructure to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- BYOD, employee share program, team events, company pension plan offer, Cortado BikePass, use of company e-bike
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- If you want to come in to the office:
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree River in Berlin-Tiergarten, easily accessible by bike as well as by bus and train
- A large cafeteria with free organic drinks
- A lounge with a game console for the breaks and showers for the sporty among us
If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to write Franziska Neidl via Franziska.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your applications via our career site.
We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you personally!
Diversity in our company is a major concern for us, which is why we have been actively calling for and promoting it for years. In the application process, we offer all applicants equal employment opportunities regardless of their gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability, marital status, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion or ideology.