About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goals
At Productsup, we're passionate about Product Data and providing Digital Marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility and be in control.
We're looking for an ambitious Client Success Specialist (m/f/d) for our US market who can develop and maintain a great and long lasting relationship with our clients. In your role, you’ll oversee the day-to-day account management and training activities for your assigned clients by working closely with other functional departments within the company.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Become an expert on the Productsup platform
- Maintain internal client management tools for assigned accounts including Confluence, Salesforce and JIRA
- Use Zendesk efficiently through constantly responding and resolving routine client requests and questions via the tool
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Manage and resolve more advanced requests and questions and independently host training calls
- Perform analytical reviews of client feeds and develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with your client’s goals and objectives
- Own bigger client projects
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years professional experience in (Key) Account Management or Campaign Management for an Ad-Tech company or an Online Marketing Agency
- Solid understanding of the performance marketing & ecommerce industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Confluence and JIRA is preferred
- A strong structural and client-oriented thinking pattern
- Well developed time-management skills and the ability to prioritize important tasks and projects
- Advanced analytical, problem solving skills
What we offer you
- Awesome WeWork office space in New York and an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).