Few things have as much impact on people's lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Client Success Manager - Amsterdam, you will drive Honeypot’s growth in the Dutch market by taking on the following responsibilities:
• Manage and support your own client portfolio
• Be the point of contact during all phases of the sales cycle, from onboarding to renewal
• Create lasting relationships with our clients and help them build and scale their tech teams
• Uncover client needs and identify development opportunities for your portfolio (e.g. Upsells)
• Onboard and educate platform users so they get the most out of our service
• Provide manual introductions when needed
• Communicate status on current performance on a weekly/ monthly basis
• Work closely with our Product, Talent Success, New Business and Marketing Teams to improve our platform and services according to client needs
• Get involved in projects to improve our processes
• Attend industry fairs and client events (whenever COVID safe)
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring your experience in:
• Dutch on a native level and English on a professional working proficiency
• At least three years of experience in client-facing / sales roles
• Ideally, experience in Tech Recruiting / HR / Recruiting or Software Sales
• Experience working with enterprise customers would be a plus
• Ideally a Bachelor's or Master's degree
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about the following skills:
• Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Analytical thinking, ability to use data to inform initial business decisions, propose business ideas and solutions
• Strong relationship building skills and ability to drive cross-functional sales initiatives
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate in a multi-layered organization and to drive cross-functional sales initiatives
• Ability to keep positive constructive dialogue within the Account team and within Honeypot in situations of uncertainty
• Ability to successfully operate in a constantly changing, multinational, fast-paced matrix environment.
• Good time management and self-organization skills
• Ability to work with targets and numbers
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 30+ nationalities and share:
• A diverse team of 30+ nationalities
• An environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
• Regular wider company outings and Amsterdam team events (COVID safe)
• Discounted German and English classes during working hours
• Remote work possible: 50-100% right now, flexible post-Covid
• 30 vacation days (including Honeydays over Christmas)
• Learning & development budget
• Gym membership