About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities At Productsup, we're passionate about Product Data and providing Digital Marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility and be in control.
We're looking for an ambitious, tech-loving people's person to join our team as Client Success Manager (m/w) in Sydney.
- Build and nurture relationships with new clients and existing accounts
- Support the planning and successful integration of new customers
- Take care of our clients’ needs, answer their questions and assist them in using our platform
- Create tickets for IT and ensure that tickets get solved
- Support the optimization of key accounts
- Ensure a great customer experience
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of professional experience in (Key) Account Management or Campaign Management for an Ad-Tech company or an Online Marketing Agency
- Solid understanding in the performance marketing & ecommerce industry
- Experience in search and/or performance display advertising
- Solid business network and references
- Well developed time-management and ability to prioritize important tasks and projects
- Well developed communication skills
- Ability to “translate” complex technological processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- A strong structural and client-oriented thinking pattern
- You get things done are not afraid to take personal initiative
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, in Customer Solutions or other fields
- Modern workplace in Sydney
- Onboarding in our office in Berlin
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including your CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date.