About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
Your ResponsibilitiesUse your generalist skills in claims management for us and develop FRIDAY further together with us. Challenging tasks in a constantly changing environment await you, as well as a friendly and committed team that promotes our company with passion and a focus on the future.
- You are significantly responsible for the expansion and further development of claims management.
- You develop the best claims processes for our customers, taking into account business efficiency.
- You control, manage and check external service providers.
- You define technical specifications for our developers and administrators and are also a sought-after contact person internally.
- You are actively involved in the implementation of innovative projects for digital claims management and contribute significantly to the fulfillment of our ambitious goals.
Your ideal background and skillset
- You have successfully completed your studies or commercial training.
- You have several years of professional experience in the practical implementation of claims management.
- You have know-how from the motor vehicle insurance sector or from similar insurance sectors.
- You can illustrate complex issues with the help of a few questions and document them in an understandable way.
- Ideally, you have a strong knowledge of operational claims settlement.
- You are committed, able to work under pressure and have the ambition to set new standards in the (digital) insurance industry.
- You have the ability to work both as a team player and independently and on your own responsibility.
- You like to communicate confidently in French and English with different departments.