Who we are.
At GetHenry we’re on a mission to transform last-mile delivery and shape the future of e-mobility. Our passion is making sure that thousands of bike couriers have a smooth and safe riding experience every day. We’re disrupting how delivery services work and we're dedicated to reducing transport-related CO2 emissions along the way.
What we do.
We offer a subscription-based mobility service to leading grocery and food delivery companies. This includes providing vehicles to our partners, taking care of maintenance and developing digital solutions for the best user experience. We're proud to be trusted by industry leading delivery firms such as Gorillas, Flink, Getir, Wolt, Just Eat Takeway and others.
Where we're going.
We’re a small team of dedicated professionals and hard workers from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds. We share an entrepreneurial mind-set and aren't afraid to think big. We are currently operating in over 15 cities across Germany and Austria and are expanding across Europe in the upcoming months. In order to grow fast and sustainably, we are putting together a team of motivated and highly talented individuals. It's challenging but exciting, and it never gets boring.
Are you ready to be part of our growth journey and to revolutionize last-mile delivery with us?
Your Mission at GetHenry
- You are responsible for the operational business in Munich
- You act as a direct contact person for partner companies and customers in Munich and the surrounding area
- You take care that our e-bike fleet is always intact and maximally utilized, paying attention to quantitative KPIs such as (uptime, utilization per vehicle, revenue, costs, etc.)
- You create, improve and standardize operational processes
- You create playbooks and support the expansion into additional cities
- Regular reporting of operational data and financial metrics
Your skills and qualifications
- Initial work experience at a logistics company or start-up (ideally in mobility, food logistics or related fields)
- Hands-on mentality and sense of responsibility
- Good analytical skills and confident use of Google Sheets or Excel
- Willingness to travel (especially within Southern Germany)
- Self-confident appearance and willingness to lead negotiations with partners and key accounts
- Interest in electromobility and good technical understanding
- You are open to new challenges and have no problem working in an environment that changes quickly
- Excellent language skills in English and German
What you can expect from us
- An exciting job in an extremely fast-growing and promising industry
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on the daily work of thousands of bike couriers
- Full responsibility from day one - with us you have the freedom to be creative, take full ownership of projects and to follow a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes that allow you to unleash your creativity
- We know that hard work isn't everything and live flexible working - you decide when, where and how you work so that your working hours fit your biorhythm, family or hobby
- Your own laptop, a reasonable salary and participation in the company round off our offer to you