About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
About the roleAs City Manager (f/m), you are in charge of developing the Urban Sports Club offer around Italy. This entails finding and acquiring quality sports and wellness providers in different cities and building lasting relationships with them. The position is located in Milan.
- In collaboration with USC management, elaborate and implement a roll-out plan for the development of your city
- Prospect, qualify and contact potential partners, convince them of the merits of a partnership and ultimately sign a partnership agreement
- You work with the support of a CRM
- Through telephone and face-to-face conversations, you will build strong, lasting relationships with sports providers
- When challenges to the partnerships in your city arise, you are there to ensure that a timely and satisfactory solution is found for all involved
- You are a salesperson at heart and highly motivated
- You have some experience in partner, or customer, acquisition either over the phone or in person
- You have very good communication skills, love social interactions and enjoy negotiating
- You are an organized and pro-active self-starter
- You are rigorous and attach importance to details
- You have successfully completed your college education or equivalent
- You have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Your native language is Italian, but you are also proficient in English. German, whilst not mandatory, is a plus
- You are eager to work in a young and dynamic start-up, learn a lot and take on new responsibilities
- You share our vision, our goals, and are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
What you can expect from us
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Milan and Berlin
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership