We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing startup in the center of Berlin that strives to break-up the used-car market by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies to become a leader in our space. While we are backed by two major German automotive players, we have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You hold an university degree
- You have proven work experience within project management, business development or consulting, ideally in an international environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You are strong at creating presentations with emphasis on transmitting the message with clarity
- Your mindset is results-oriented, analytical and you always have an attention to detail and accuracy
- You have a keen perception, a hands-on mentality and you see yourself as a team player.
- In addition, you are characterised by a good sense of empathy and humour
What Your Responsibilities will include.
Share- & stakeholder management
- Advisory board: Preparation, participation & management of follow-ups (incl. team communication)
- Preparation of other share-/stakeholder meetings & follow-ups (e.g., investor meetings)
- POC for knowledge exchange between heycar Germany, other heycar country organisations and heycar group
- First POC for & coordination of group-driven strategy projects
- Connect work streams & create transparency to foster collaboration (incl. active exchange between group & country teams)
- Internal & external meeting preparation to reduce pre-work and allow faster decision making
- Assessment, selection & preparation of external commitments (e.g., speeches, fairs, company visits, etc.)
- Agenda shaping & execution of mgmt. offsites (content focus)
- Act as unbiased support and advisor for mgmt. team, close collaboration w/ CEO
Strategy, performance & program management
- Ideation, preparation, coordination & implementation of broad strategy/change programs
- Support for high priority (esp. multi-departmental) projects, incl. tracking and risk assessment/mitigation
- Support for planning process and risk & opportunity follow-ups (led by Finance)
- Screening for & assessment of potential M&A targets as well as deal preparation & execution in collaboration with business units, Finance & heycar group
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Become part of a very international & diverse team of highly talented, experienced & motivated colleagues
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Once lockdown is over: we have a very modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Jens Papin.