We are looking for:
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.
What will keep you challenged?
- Organising different internal events
- Facilitating management meetings
- Pushing projects forward and taking over support in the area of operations and business development for our portfolio companies
- Ensuring deadlines and process optimisation within the organisation
- Supporting our Operating Partner in ensuring a great culture and working environment
- Continuously developing ideas on how to improve our approach as an Operational VC
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant work experience in a fast paced environment
- Basic understanding of relevant digital areas such as software engineering, performance marketing, data and others
- High ambition and drive to achieve excellent results
- Good understanding of digital business models and hands-on responsibilities
- First solid examples in project, stakeholder and change management, taking full responsibility for your projects
- Pragmatic, yet structured and a quick learner
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and able to adapt to different situations
- Great analytical and persuasion/negotiation skills
- Comfortable in a flexible and highly dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills in English - written and verbal
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Staying mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide Mentoring network within our portfolio with 150+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders. We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
- by being conviction and integrity driven investors
- by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.