PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
- As a member of the management team, you will define, shape and implement initiatives to drive growth for PlusDental
- Your areas of responsibility include Europe-wide brand strategy, performance marketing, TV, offline marketing, partner acquisition, corporate communications, PR and content.
- You are responsible for all performance and non-performance marketing channels such as SEM, Paid Social, Retargeting, PR, Video, and Events
- You will lead the marketing and creative teams (10 FTEs with 2 direct reports) and will be responsible for their management and further development
- You will own personnel and budget planning, deciding whether and with which external agencies (e.g. PR, performance) we work with
- Continue to drive and shape PlusDental’s brand as the #1 quality leader in our markets
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Customer Service, and Clinic Operations to create the best possible patient experience and performance
- You work collaboratively with business leaders to create and communicate vision, strategy, image and brand message across all levels of PlusDental
- You have multiple years of professional experience (8+) ideally in a fast-paced start-up
- You have strong experience across the entire marketing mix, strategy development, and budget management
- At least 2 years of leadership experience as a Director, CMO or VP
- You have already worked with annual budgets in the single-digit million range and successfully achieved growth targets
- You have a strong focus on data analysis methods and analytics tools. You use KPIs to evaluate your success, which you also require for your team
- Experience in Healthtech or Dentistry Companies advantageous
- Fluent in German and English. Other EU languages advantageous
- You are highly motivated and you inspire the team with vision and creativity
What we offer you:
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup
- Spacious office in Berlin-Charlottenburg and an international team (40 nationalities and counting)
- Flexible working hours, home office days, and 27 days of paid vacation on top of Berlin public holidays
- A discount on our aligner treatment for you and your friends
- Your choice of Mac or PC
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).