About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
The CISO is responsible for developing, executing, and managing information security that protects both the software and product infrastructure across the company. You will report straight to the CEO and work very closely with our talented engineering team.
Key work includes:
- Aligning information security goals with overall goals of the company
- Responsible for the setup, operation, and development of the information security standard (ISO 27001)
- Overseeing the creation, maintenance, and implementation of information security policies
- Evaluating and properly responding to information security incidents
- Advising and updating the management team on all information security related topics
- Owning the information security awareness and training programs
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years functioning as an information security executive or consultant with a focus on security thought leadership in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of the ISO 27001 security standard, preferably as a certified auditor
- Experience with security policy development, security education, cloud and web application security, SAAS solutions, and network security
- Very good knowledge of current safety standards, norms, and laws
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German is a must
- Understanding of business strategy and a desire to know and understand the core of Productsup business
- Strong interest and initiative to always stay up-to-date with industry and technology trends
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Sound like the right job for you? We're looking forward to receiving your online application including your CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.