In SumUp POS, we are creating the world’s most complete Point of Sale, for all merchants in all businesses. We take care of the details so that merchants can focus on what they do best. We help merchants better connect to their business, to their customers and to each other.
SumUp POS offers more than a cash register, it offers an innovative ecosystem where our POS Tribe of over 200 people in Paris, Milan, Barcelona, Germany and the UK are working hard to go as far as possible and become the European leader in our market.
What you’ll do as an Intern (Stage)
- Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to help them evaluate and structure hiring needs for roles of varying seniority (from Mid-level up to Head) across multiple business areas
- Drive every stage of the recruitment process and make accountable hiring decisions
- Be a cultural gatekeeper for our team - making sure that as we grow, we bring in not only the best people, but people that live and breathe our values
- Play a key role in ensuring that SumUp POS grows and scales in a strategic, sustainable manner
- Manage benefits and enrollment to ensure we remain attractive for existing and future employees
- Determine strategies to ensure diverse teams and an inclusive workplace culture
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have at least 4 months end-to-end recruiting experience, being exposed to high complexity roles and different areas.
- You bring experience hiring for the France and European market and have a deep understanding of how to engage local talents.
- Candidates love you and hiring managers consider you their recruitment guru.
- You’re knowledgeable about sourcing techniques like LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, networking events and searches.
- You’re a natural organizer, able to prioritize and pay attention to detail.
- You’re results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about recruiting.
- You are a team player and can adapt to constant change.
You speak French and English fluently C1 level
- Spanish or Italian would be a plus
Why you should join SumUp POS?
- We’re a truly global team of 200+ people from 5+ countries.
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game.
- You will have the freedom to drive your career, own projects and make an impact across the company.
- An amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.