About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
We are looking for a Channel Partner Manager to join our team and manage existing channel partnerships and identify new partnership opportunities. This role will involve building an ecosystem for all Productsup channel partners to establish mutual beneficial product offerings, promote combined value propositions within the channel partner client base and open new routes to market for Productsup customers.
As Channel Partner Manager, you will have the rare chance to define long-lasting relationships with top channel partners (eg Google, Facebook, Pinterest, large retailers and datapool providers.) You will also have the opportunity to make an impact on a global scale, working with a team that solves complex challenges for Productsup customers and partners.
What you bring to the team
- 6+ years of experience in product management, business development or management consulting in the consumer technology and/or digital advertising space
- Experience in sales, relationship management and partner management in different global regions and industries
- Effective analytical and reasoning skills, with the ability to structure partnership models and handle technical and financial questions
- working knowledge of salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to travel
What we offer you
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, cover letter, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities in Partner Management or related fields
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact