About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsStrategic Marketplace- and Retail Relations Manager (m/f/d)
At Productsup, we're passionate about product data and providing digital marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility, and be in control.
We're looking for a Strategic Marketplace- and Retail Relations Manager (m/f/d) to develop new channel partnership opportunities for us and maintain long lasting relationships with them. In this role, you will join the partner management team and work closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Become an expert on the Productsup platform
- Identify potential digital Marketplaces and Retailers (channels) we need to establish relationships with
- Establish a go-to channel plan to approach these channels
- Develop go-to-market plans and contribute to the launch and incubation of new products and new/ enhanced features
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Start connecting with your identified channels
- Establish significant relationships with at least three new channels
- Work closely with our product team in order to meet the technical requirements of our channel partners
- Maintain a deep understanding of the ecosystem’s landscape and emerging business trends at global and regional levels, sharing market insights with Productsup employees to ensure internal awareness
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of professional experience in sales or sales engineering relationship management or partner management, coupled with experience interacting with partner executives
- Profound understanding of consumer technology and/or the digital advertising space
- Effective analytical and reasoning skills, with the ability to structure partnership models and understand the technical and financial aspects of partnership agreements
- Experience working with partners from different global regions and industries
- Basic understanding of APIs is a plus
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities in Partner Management or related fields
- Modern workplace in the heart of New York City
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated international team
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your application including CV, cover letter, and earliest possible starting date.
Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.6/5) and Glassdoor (4.7/5) ratings!