About the opportunity
The Card Operations (chargebacks) team within Banking Operations are hiring a Card Operation Analyst. The card operation team is at the heart of the card transactions verifications of our customers. We are in close contact with internal and external stakeholders to provide our customers with the best customer experience possible. Interested? Take a deeper look at the opportunity to join our amazing team!
In your next challenge, you will:
- Apply Card Operations processes by communicating with N26 customers via email, helping customers with their card disputes (unauthorised and authorised).
- You will champion the process of reviewing and investigating customer initiated card disputes (unauthorised and authorised).
- Have the opportunity to learn both MasterCard and Visa chargeback schemes.
What you’ll need to be successful
Speak fluent English and either German or French (C1 and above).
- Have an interest in the MasterCard/Visa Chargeback process.
- Be an ambitious and committed individual who will bring a desire to learn and improve your current knowledge as well as a desire to drive the improvement and optimization of our processes.
- Be comfortable in a highly driven team and working with a substantial degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with or knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience with or knowledge of SQL beneficial
- Previous relevant banking experience.
- Previous experience in Card Disputes handling (either MasterCard or Visa) preferred
What we offer
- You will be working with international, highly engaged peers within the whole Banking Operations department, who have a “getting things done” attitude.
- You will gain experience in exciting challenges in international banking (we also operate in the US market!) and card disputes environments, working with Mastercard and VISA).
- A fair, transparent, and confidential recruitment process.
- On-time, clear feedback and open communication.
- The opportunity to positively impact your career journey as you continue to grow with us 💥