Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Capacity and Production Planning Manager DACH (m/f/d) will be the central person in our network of Production Sites, Field Operations and Sales to coordinate and manage production capacities on a short and mid-term basis, in close collaboration with the strategic capacity planning functions in our headquarter. This person will drive customer satisfaction while considering the efficient use of our resources across DACH.
- Translate demand requests from our Sales departments into short-term capacity and production planning to improve service levels and reduce waste
- Organize and shift capacities between production sites and locations, and, if needed, between clients, in case of over- underproduction and emergencies in close collaboration with Sales
- Organize seasonal peaks and variety changes throughout our production network
- Coordinate with logistics teams on any transportation requirements
- Support production sites in daily production planning, transitioning over to automated systems as they are developed
- Own weekly local capacity meetings with local production, local field growers and sales and align with overall DACH capacity situation
- Support the global capacity planning process
- Monitor and report related KPIs and introduce and work on initiatives
- Create and maintain overviews of available capacities and available varieties per hub as needed
- Partner with central operations team on the introduction and improvement of capacity planning tools & practices.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a data driven environment, ideally in production or resource planning
- Self-driven, autonomous working style with an analytical personality
- Data driven, with excellent skills in data analytics and tools
- Comfortable taking ownership of the local Sales and Operations process, including the moderation of local team meetings
- Basic knowledge of logistics dispatching and management
- Able and comfortable to work in a environment that is characterised by rapid changes, tight deadlines and uncertainty
- Excellent Excel and DWH skills
- Able to communicate detailed information in a clear and simple way
- Outgoing, friendly personality who is able to find compromises
- German and English fluency is a must
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
Corporate Pension Scheme
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.