As Candidate Experience Lead, you’ll join our LatAm People team, helping us to build one of the best companies in the world to work for. You’ll play a strategic role within the Talent Acquisition team, who are currently split between 12 countries, primarily in Berlin, São Paulo, Sofia and Chile – working with the Management Team and Candidate Coordinators to ensure that all the candidates get the best SumUp experience during their recruitment process.
What you’ll do
- Focus on analysing and improving how we manage interview scheduling (+ day-of coordination), candidate communications, and candidate experience surveys
- Help identify and implement general recruitment process improvements and best practices across our embedded teams
- Understand how candidates perceive our brand and drive an inclusive candidate experience at SumUp – shaping how we engage, excite, host, and delight candidates
- Improve the technology, communications, travel, and on-site experiences through touchpoints that sum into the candidate's impression of us
- Act as the recruiting process subject matter expert to ensure best practices and effective methods are in place for all administrative tasks related to the recruiting process
- Identify operational improvement areas to help enhance existing or developing new processes to contribute to SumUp’s scaling
- Coach new TA’s, sharing best practices, and candidate experience expectations
- Review vendor management as we implement new recruitment tools
- Lead a team of coordinators in order to provide magical candidate experience and work seamlessly with internal teams
- Work with our People Operations team and hiring managers to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to SumUpper
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have understanding of the Recruiting function or are interested to learn.
- You’re able to manage multiple priorities concurrently, professionally, efficiently, and follow-through on multiple high-priority initiatives seamlessly.
- You have proven project management skills – with the ability to organise by implementing new projects, supporting employees, and assisting our TA teams simultaneously.
- You have advanced oral and written communication skills in English.
- Your presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of countries and cultures.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.