#You is a young, ambitious and fast growing technology-enabled brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. Founded by an experienced team with a track record of launching and scaling DTC brands, we set ourselves apart with state of the art technology & operations, best in class marketing, creative content and a strong community of loving customers. All these provide the backbone to the fast growth of our brand portfolio.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness and is one of the fastest growing DTC brands in Europe. Its sister brand FAYNT is the latest addition to the Hashtag You portfolio and about to revolutionise the personal fragrance space. And we do not stop there - with new categories, new products and manifold growth opportunities still to come.
- Source goods, materials and services in line with operational and product development requirements and advise the Sr. Supply Chain Manager on which suppliers to contract with
- Maintain and update a supplier database and find alternative suppliers if the existing ones are unable to meet the needs of product development and operational teams
- Develop and implement innovative ideas to enhance sourcing strategies based on requirements of the operations and product development teams
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers and be their main point of contact
- Manage raw materials and product samples delivery across suppliers and internally
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or any other relevant field
- You have 1+ years of supply chain, purchasing, or procurement management experience (experience in the fragrances field is considered a plus)
- Quick learner with an ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Proficiency in excel and data analytics
- Attention to detail and the ability to zoom out to think strategically
- Ability to solve problems thinking outside the box
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain a high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
- Your own MacBook, public transport ticket, office drinks & snacks
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to meet you!