Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleThe Go to Market Strategy and Operations team at Personio is a key strategic partner for our sales and marketing leaders across strategy and analytics, operations and process and tools. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations and analytical and strategic thinking. They are innately curious and strive to always understand and better the status quo.
Business Analysts are the people who are asking “why” - why a process happens the way it does - to understand what the business needs from its technology. A business analyst acts as a translator. The business wants to accomplish something and the BA´s job is to translate what the business wants to do, into how it's actually done.
- Evaluation of existing business systems (Salesforce etc.)
- Gather requirements to understand what people need from the technology they use
- Defining the key deliverables for projects and communicating them regularly to all relevant stakeholders
- Create visual representations of business processes
- Involvement in projects and takeover of project responsibilities
- Adjustment and improvement of existing processes
- Training of stakeholders after the release of new features as well as documentation of those
- Present outcomes to leadership upon project completion
What you need to succeed
- Experience in implementing and maintaining CRM solutions
- Strong analytical & organisational skills
- Project management skills
- Competence in problem-solving
- Great communication skills in German and English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility