Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
This role will be an integral part of the Product & Engineering (P&E) organization, working closely with the EVP Engineering, Product leadership and the CEO Office. You’ll be part of a 200+ strong engineering team that works on building a better Personio every day, directly reporting to the EVP Engineering. Your primary focus will be to improve excellence and efficiency of business operations within engineering, as well as strategic projects within P&E and beyond. Consequently, you will become a trusted partner within Engineering leadership to effectively connect and collaborate with the EVP Engineering and support to hold the EVP and their reports mutually accountable for their commitments.
- Support daily business in the Product & Engineering organization, enabling the EVP to be effective in their role
- Effectively support key programs within engineering and representation of projects to other departments
- Support strategic planning and ownership of the OKR process for engineering critical goals
- Design, prepare and facilitate scalable processes in the fast growing engineering organization, for example promotions, performance calibration or strategy and team building sessions
- Facilitate effective communication between Engineering leadership and the organization, for example in Engineering All Hands, Workshops, Weeklies and summits
- Create reports and presentations on behalf of the EVP
- Prepare blog posts and social media articles in collaboration, organize summits and other formats that drive our tech brand
- Prepare and moderate leadership meetings and ensure action points coming out of them are implemented
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 3 years of experience in fast-paced environments, like strategy consulting, a strategy-related role at a technology company or a senior operating role in a fast-growing organization
- You want to learn and expand your knowledge fast in a hyperscale environment and love thinking ahead while being effective day-to-day
- You have prior experience in a technical / engineering domain and have ideally collaborated as part of an engineering group
- You are a strong problem solver, are able to break down complex problems quickly, and like analytical and conceptual tasks
- You operate with a high-level of proactivity, ownership and a get-stuff-done mentality - You are happy to get your hands dirty with operational tasks if it’s needed to move the company forward
- You have honed your verbal and written communication skills, regularly interacting with a broad range of stakeholders
- You communicate confidently in English, German language skills are a nice to have but not a key differentiating factor
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility