Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio, Customer Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
As a Business Process Manager (m/f/d) in our Customer Data & Processes team you will lead our efforts to build efficient operations and contribute to the improvement of our customer lifecycle, by setting tools and processes to work with high automation. Your tasks include:
- Ensure all tools, systems and processes operate smoothly and are aligned with our quality standards
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new initiatives and strategic plans
- Identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies or potential for improvement in our daily operations by analysing data and processes
- Build processes for Customer Success teams that maximize the efficiency of our business procedures and ensure a high satisfaction of our clients
What you need to succeed
- You have around 2 years of experience in scaling and automating business processes in a digital environment
- You are able to set metrics and KPIs to measure operations performance by creating reports, querying databases (SQL) and using spreadsheets and you have experience with automation tools
- Ability to diagram a process flow, identify blockers and transform processes to remove bottlenecks
- Strong analytical skills, a structured way of working and accuracy
- You enjoy communicating with teams and are able to manage several stakeholders, optimally in a structured project management tool (e.g. JIRA)
- You are fluent in English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.