Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio, Customer Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
As a Business Process Manager (m/f/d) in our Customer Data & Processes team you will lead our efforts to build efficient operations and contribute to the improvement of our customer lifecycle, by setting tools and processes to work with high automation. Your tasks include:
- Ensure all tools, systems and processes operate smoothly and are aligned with our quality standards
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new initiatives and strategic plans
- Identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies or potential for improvement in our daily operations by analysing data and processes
- Build processes for Customer Success teams that maximize the efficiency of our business procedures and ensure a high satisfaction of our clients
What you need to succeed
- You have around 2 years of experience in scaling and automating business processes in a digital environment
- You are able to set metrics and KPIs to measure operations performance by creating reports, querying databases (SQL) and using spreadsheets and you have experience with automation tools
- Ability to diagram a process flow, identify blockers and transform processes to remove bottlenecks
- Strong analytical skills, a structured way of working and accuracy
- You enjoy communicating with teams and are able to manage several stakeholders, optimally in a structured project management tool (e.g. JIRA)
- You are fluent in English
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!