Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleTo empower Personio’s continued fast growth and enable CPeO to spend more time on his priorities and with people in the company, you come into play as a supportive business partner.
You are the CPeOs right hand, enabling him to be more productive and focus on strategically relevant topics. You support him with daily operational tasks, coordinate cross-team projects and are his representative in different meetings. Furthermore, you are collaborating with the Chief of Staff and wider Business Ops Manager community on cross-company projects.
- You are the right hand to the CPeO
- You drive our department process
- You have the ownership of People & Workplace meetings and ceremonies
- You compile regular People & Workplace reportings
- You support the CPeO with ensuring department health and have an engagement and productive focus
What you need to succeed
- Proven ability to quickly learn new things
- High-level of proactivity as well as get-stuff-done mentality
- Experience of leading project teams, directly or indirectly, with a background or focus on HR/people and adjacent topics
- Concise written and verbal communication, especially with report writing & building slide packs that have a strong, conscience and compelling narrative
- Structured about how to prioritize work and time
- Able to make a clear business case for proposals
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior stakeholders on cross-functional project
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares