About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Business Operations Analyst to join our team in Berlin. Your team will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of Product initiatives through partner management and owning the operational processes related to the Partnersused in our different solutions. You will have the unique opportunity to work with our main Partners and vendors that help us provide great products to our customers, while driving business strategies and operational changes.
In this role, you will:
- Become the central point of connection between internal and external stakeholders including Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Customers Operations, Banking Operations, Marketing and external partners
- Support high-impact projects from end-to-end from initial strategic design to delivery execution to ongoing improvement and management
- Constantly review data to gain a deeper understanding of the products/projects under your supervision, and ensure their performance is in line with SLA’s.
- Managing and resolving the customer complaints, become the bridge between the customer facing teams and product/tech teams to be able to solve and propose new processes to guarantee the service to our customers.
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, project management, communications, stakeholder management and leadership in a high-functioning team environment
What you need to be successful:
- You have 1-2 years prior operational experience in banking, sourcing, corporate strategy or startups, ideally with a focus on financial services/fintech dealing with internal or external partners.
- Ideally graduated with an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Mathematics or a related field
- A first experience in project management
- Ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders across departments to develop ideas, identify opportunities and resolve conflicts
- Understanding of key business drivers and desire to proactively seek out opportunities and recommend solutions that can be effectively supported
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail and fluency in Excel
- Passion for the banking industry and an interest in deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations
Nice to have!: Fluency in SQL
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.