At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
About the jobSimScale is an agile company delivering a complex product to a diverse customer base. It is essential that our Marketing and Sales efforts are driven by quality data, and that stakeholders can easily investigate that data to make well-founded decisions.
Your job is to understand our business processes, Marketing and Sales funnels, as well as our product, to ensure we collect, correlate and maintain quality data from various sources.
This role will require both communication with stakeholders across the whole company, strategic thinking and technical and analytical skills to work with data. You will be at the heart of our business and one of the drivers behind maintaining rapid growth.
- Maintain the current internal services driving our business processes, like CRM, BI and Marketing automation tools, including building workflows, integrating and migrating data and supporting reporting
- Understand our business processes, our product and other data sources that can provide insight into
- Own, validate with internal stakeholders and implement roadmap of cross functional data, its warehousing/ETL architecture and reporting platforms.
- Ensure we have all the valid data and data pipelines we need to analyze and continuously optimize and grow our business
- Ensure consumers of that data, such as Business Developers and Sales and Marketing leads, can easily access and use it
- Own and implement product changes driving our Marketing and Sales funnels, like optimizing how we present our content to search engines, or tracking user behavior
- 3+ years of development experience in Java/Python
- 3+ years experience with data storage/ETL systems (Redshift, SQL databases, etc.)
- Experience working with business processes in Marketing and/or Sales, ability and drive to understand the business end-to-end
- Experience in defining and leading projects and interactive experiments in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and strong ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders in a tech-heavy company
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to identify weak spots and quality issues in our data pipelines
- Very good English skills
- Professional experience as Sales Operations Manager, Process Manager or Project Manager
- Computer Science or other technical background, ideally with a business focus
- Experience with data presentation and investigation tools like PowerBI, Tableau, Jupyter, R
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager
- Experience with B2B SaaS on a business level
- Familiarity with data privacy regulation, e.g. GDPR
What you can expect from us
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment
- Fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology that helps them be better at what they do best: designing the products of tomorrow
Additional InformationWe look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system.