Über unsA healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Deine AufgabenVivy is looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Engineer to join our team in Berlin. As a Data Warehouse Engineer, you should be able to manage BI solutions that turn data into knowledge.
For this role, you will work closely with the technical department, as well as, with the product department to identify business requirements and create sustainable reporting solutions using SQL/NoSQL system, event processing such as Pulsar, Kafka, MapReduce, CSV, etc.
You should have a background in data and business analysis, as you will be responsible to perform analysis and data extraction/manipulation. In addition to technical skills, this position will require interpersonal skills; thus, we are interested to hire a candidate who is analytical and an excellent communicator.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions
- Develop and improve BI systems
- Collaborate with different teams to integrate systems for the successful result
- Develop and execute data warehouses, data mining models, operational lists and reports.
- Present information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and to be able to produce functional technical documentation
- Establish and maintain quality assurance processes
- Create or discover new data processing programs
- Analyze business processes and data to overcome business-related problems
- BSc/BA in Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Proven 3+ years’ experience as a Data Warehouse or BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design, data mining and data manipulation
- Understanding of database management systems, NoSQL, event processing, MapReduce.
- Familiarity with BI technologies
- Experience performing analysis using SQL, NoSQL, MapReduce, event processing and/other report writing experience
- Solid data visualization skills
- Demonstrate initiative and independence
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude to support effective decisions
Was wir bieten
- Be part of an international, ambitious, and successful team, working with experienced people from the start-up-world
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- High degree of freedom and responsibility
- An opportunity to shape the face of a product that may enhance the life of millions of people
- The possibility of making a direct impact on tech and architectural settlements
- Work in a newly designed office in Berlin Mitte with great coffee and a daily selection of soft drinks including Club Mate. Regular team and company events are currently restricted due to Corona but we offer alternatives.
- Hands-on practical experience in an early-stage start-up
- All the equipment you need like a brand-new Mac or Windows Laptop, screens, etc.
- Ergonomic chairs and standing desks
- Budget for your professional development on the Udemy platform
- Discount on Allianz insurances and pension scheme (we are a start-up but under a corporate umbrella)