Du willst Teil der Revolution im Versicherungswesen sein?
Du bist fasziniert von neuen Technologien und ihren Auswirkungen auf den Versicherungsbereich? Du willst mit dabei sein, wenn die etablierte Versicherungswirtschaft in Deutschland und im Ausland fundamental verändert wird?
Wir sind ein solide finanziertes InsurTech Start-up mit einem erstklassigen Gründungsteam aus etablierten Fintech Entrepreneurs und führenden Versicherungsexperten. Leidenschaft, Einfachheit, Schnelligkeit, Flexibilität und Transparenz - das sind Kernwerte unseres Unternehmens, das wir gemeinsam mit Dir aufbauen wollen.
Worum es geht. At Coya, the engineering team is passionately and tirelessly working to support the intricate requirements of a complex scaling digital insurance business. Our front-end Coya customer acquisition funnel in React allows for flexibility, ease of configurability and openness to experimentation, as we quickly adapt to the changing market needs. On top of Kubernetes, at the core of our architecture lies a functional back-end built in Scala, with distributed micro services that communicate via Kinesis event streams and REST API calls. We aim to be highly data driven in our development process - for that we built an internal ETL process that enables our BI engineers to analyse our data thoroughly in order to help our teams make better informed product decisions.
We are looking for a passionate and eager to learn Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst (m/f/d) who will take on responsibility in the engineering team and directly contribute to the growth and success of Coya.
Some of the activities you’ll be involved in:
- Core data modelling, transformation and analysis
- Ingest data and create, update and maintain BI and analytical models in our ELT stack
- Data warehouse and Looker governance and configuration
- Design and implement reporting and other predictive analytics strategies
- Build financial reports based on data in our data lake (S3)
- Ensure data quality and consistency by building data quality checks and investigating findings
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering and support the business with analytics and support a data-driven decision making process
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering role on data ingestion and processing
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and build data processing automation for them (Finance, Actuary, Risk, Claims)
Unser Angebot an dich.Sustainability. Insurance is our expertise, climate protection is our passion. And that's why our employees are given additional Green Leave days to do volunteer work. Furthermore, our office is climate-neutral, our electricity is green, the Christmas tree is replanted and we are always looking for new ways to improve.
Diversity. An international team with experienced colleagues from more than 25 nations. We continue to work hard on ourselves to make our team even more diverse - because we are convinced that only different perspectives can lead to a really good result.
Flexibility - Yes, please. Your job takes up a large part of your time. So you should also decide where and when exactly you work. We enable flexible working time models and generous home office arrangements even after the Corona pandemic.
Moving? No problem. We offer you visa support and financial assistance for relocation - for a facilitated start in Germany.
Stay healthy. With a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and the Humanoo App we help you to stay physically and mentally fit.
Worth cash money. We will make a 20% additional payment to your company pension scheme.
The classics. Ergonomic chairs and height-adjustable tables, a modern office in beautiful Berlin-Kreuzberg, team events, cultural lunches and a fridge full of cold soft drinks are just some of the classically meaningful benefits we offer.
Was du mitbringst.Our engineering teams are literally at the core of everything we do … we are after all building an insurance company from the ground up!
While we are looking for someone who has a range of technical skills, we are also looking for someone that does the small things really well:
- Whatever the task that you take on you see it through
- You have fun with your work and with your co-workers
- You care about how your work and attitude affects those around you.
- You understand that communication is the biggest responsibility of your job as a developer and the one you’re least likely to get right unless you focus on it.
- You are good at what you do but also don't mind admitting where you can improve
- Experience in creating complex data transformations using SQL
Experience with PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift
- Experience with Analytics, BI, and reporting tools (dbt, Looker)
- Experience with proactive ensuring of data quality and test driven development approaches
- Experience with Python for data processing and predictive modelling
- Experience with Git and CI/CD (nice to have)
- Experience with operational metrics, accounting and insurance data domains
- Good English communication skills is necessary