We provide logistics made for tomorrow.
Better e-commerce fulfillment — fast, transparent, and affordable.
We're on a mission to digitize logistics for small- and medium-sized e-commerce merchants, enabling businesses to integrate their existing e-commerce stores with our warehousing solution within minutes.
Hive is logistics for the new age.
We question the conventional way of doing things and work on pushing the boundaries of what's possible. Our team is focused on fundamentally changing the way e-commerce fulfillment is done and is striving towards creating the most advanced solutions in the logistics space, enabling our customers to grow even more.
User Experience is key.
We have lots of users: customers that use our platform, our operations team, supply chain partners, and anyone, who has a touchpoint with Hive. We care about the details. And we deliver products that users love.
We strive for continuous and sustainable growth.
We fail together, learn together, and win together. Learning and development are paramount to us.
The best part? We are just getting started.
Join us as we build a fantastic company together.
Support us in generating and converting leads on various channels with a high degree of personal responsibility and a steep learning curve.
- You will learn to be the hive ambassador and build contacts to the most exciting D2C brands in Germany and Europe.
- You represent Hive not only on the phone or in video chats, but also at events, trade fairs and other events.
- Together we challenge growth hacking & sales processes, test and optimise! —> Our Hive & the world is your stage!
We know that you can't always tick everything off. We'd still love to hear from you if you think you'd be a good fit for us!
- You are currently enrolled at University, and available for a few days a week
- You are motivated to help build the Hive brand and help entrepreneurs find the right product for their D2C e-commerce operations.
- Networking is your middle name
- You like to take things into your own hands, work independently, proactively and are able to complete tasks in a structured and detail-oriented manner
- You speak German (native level) and English (fluent)
- Some prior internship experience in business development, the startup scene, or logistics industry would be highly beneficial
- Become a part of Hive. You will work with a highly motivated team of exceptional and experienced people from all backgrounds. Team members have previously worked at organisations including McKinsey, J.P. Morgan, Blackstone, N26 and Amazon. We believe in a culture of trust, accountability and constructive feedback in a positive and inspiring work atmosphere.
- Make an impact. Join a young startup working at lightning speed - we have bold ambitions.
- Be valued. We offer you an attractive salary and the opportunity to help shape a young company from the ground up.
- There's more! Enjoy flexible working hours, free drinks and fresh fruit in our office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte and take part in regular team events.