About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
NavVis, one of Germany’s hottest startups, is actively seeking dynamic and driven Business Development Specialists who are keen to shape the future of scaling revenue in our growing US LA and NYC teams.
In this highly valued role, you’ll have connections and access to our marketing and sales leaders. You will develop critical and creative sales skills from our thorough onboarding and ongoing upskilling opportunities. The Business Development team are specialists in our NavVis Reality Capture target personas, masters at both inbound and outbound qualification, prospecting and identifying new customers, uncovering pain points, sparking curiosity in potential clients, and managing a holistic sales approach.
This is a critical role within our company as you are the owner of our upper pipeline within your region. You partner with Account Executives and Technical Account Managers to help companies understand the value of NavVis products and services. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Marketing team as a strategic thought partner to share valuable front-line insights.
The right candidate understands how to assess a prospect's needs and think outside the box to tailor their outreach accordingly. This role is the right fit for someone with high business acumen, a passion to flex their creativity, and develop their sales career at an innovative high-growth company in a role with maximum growth potential to take their career to the next level!
You will work on:
- Set up for success through our successful training program
- Begin the sales cycle by developing a persona-focused strategy based on the relevant use case, key players, industry, and expected sales cycle in your region
- Set qualified meetings and achieve revenue goals by converting inbound leads and generating leads from targeted regional prospecting
- Master value-driven communication
- Successfully navigate and overcome sales objections
- Partner with Marketing to run strategic campaigns
- Communicate our value propositions through strong customer interaction skills and drive urgency to consider NavVis as a solution
- Take ownership over your accounts and openly communicate with the account executives to effectively manage generated pipeline
- Empower your outreach by leveraging our sales toolkit
- 1+ years experience in B2B sales, marketing, and/or business development with successful experience within a fast-paced, goal-oriented company
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Ambitious self-starter with an enthusiastic work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Great ideas - don't hold back brilliant brainstorming on outreach initiatives or creative ways to improve our process - you're not content with the status quo
- Excellent presentation, communication, and listening skills
- Hunter mentality - ability to proactively engage, prospect, network through a variety of mediums
- Strong organizational abilities and aptitude to manage numerous requests concurrently while achieving regional goals
- Experience with CRM applications and strong process management skills
- Business fluent in written & spoken English
- Work Authorization for the US
- Location in the LA area to co-locate with other team members in a hybrid work setup (part in-office, part-remote)
- Passion for our technology!