WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be part of something bigger
NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for enterprise retailers. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining mobile POS, an omnichannel order broker, and inventory management. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are executed on intuitive iPhone apps, creating a joyful shopping experience for the consumer and associate alike. NewStore customers include ANINE BING, Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
Ultimately, you will help boost sales through the adoption of the NewStore Omnichannel Platform, contributing to the long-term growth of the business.
You’ll set sales appointments and source opportunities by researching, connecting, and building relationships with decision-makers at retail brands—prospect (cold call, email, social, and more), qualify leads, run discovery calls, give demos, and handover sales-ready leads to the Account Executives.
You’ll gain B2B sales experience in enterprise software—this position lays the foundation for a successful career with growth opportunities at the company for a candidate, one who is coachable, hardworking, curious, and able to crush their KPIs.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn the NewStore product, messaging, and retail industry
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scripts, messaging, product, [more]
- Participate in professional sales training as part of your development
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
6 - 12 months
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Build relationships with the decision makers at our target prospects
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Build relationships with your field and sales engineering, and marketing colleagues
12 - 18 months
- Expand your knowledge of field sales duties and responsibilities
- Shadow AEs and field sales team to learn the ins-and-outs of their day-to-day
- Set goals and chart path for promotion with your manager
- Play larger supporting role in driving early stage sales opportunities
- 1-2 years technology sales experience
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills; negotiation experience a plus
- Enjoys the thrill of the “hunt”
- A well-developed sense of self-accountability, motivation, and ambition
- Technology and business savvy
- Understand sales performance metrics and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling)
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Drift, etc.
- Familiarity with Google and MS Suite, Outreach, etc.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), personal development budget, lunches together, travel to other offices, flexible working hours, and a generous paid time off policy.
Position is Boston-based