About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsAre you a person that never gives up on your goals, is always able to convince and persuade others, and can even turn a no into a yes?
Then this is the job for you!
We're looking for an Inside Sales Manager DACH (m/f/d) to work with our market's Client Partners to win new accounts.
In your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Gain an overview of our customer base in the DACH region by conducting research on our target markets
- Pre-qualify inbound leads in collaboration with our DACH Client Partners
- Start generating leads through a targeted approach
- Learn the ins and outs Salesforce through continually updating your leads
- Focus on finding potential customers through active outreach
- Become a subject matter expert on the e-commerce and martech industries
- Collaborate with Client Partners to hand over qualified leads
What you bring to the team
- 1+ years of work experience in business development, B2B call centers, street sales/promotion or a similar role
- Analytical way of thinking with the ability to turn numbers into action plans
- Negotiation skills and the willingness to approach prospects via phone
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with contacts from different corporate environments
What we offer you
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as a Client Partner
- Awesome workplace in Berlin
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).
Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.65/5) and Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!