As an intern in the Operations team, your main tasks will include the expansion of the vendor base available to our customers. Furthermore, you will actively participate in seizing new growth opportunities by setting up and managing cross-functional projects, exploring innovative solutions and optimizing business processes.
The internship is meant to be a full-time position and to last around 4-6 months. After successful completion, a part-time employment (while studying) or a start in a permanent role are always possible – also in other fields of our business.
Your role in our beehive
- Support the Operations team with the further development of our current supplier network
- Take on your own project and help your team to achieve their OKRs
- Gain insight into all business areas of scoutbee, which is indispensable for the planning, coordination and evaluation of new processes and structures
- Analyse current processes and actively support to improve these
- Make contact with potential clients via phone and deliver a high level overview of the scoutbee product offering including
- Support the Customer Success Managers in their daily business
- Tackle problems, analyze them, and develop solutions on your own
What you bring to our beehive
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering or natural science related programme or already graduated in these fields
- Fluency in both German and English, additional languages are an advantage, e.g. Italian, French or Turkish, Czech, Polish or Hungarian
- First professional experience at a leading technology company, management consultancy or similar environment is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving in a creative and structured way
- Very structured, detail-oriented, and push for high quality work results
- Positive can-do attitude, love what you do and own it
- Easily acquaint yourself with new topics and enjoy new challenges every day
- Strong team player with a kind personality and like the ability to achieve goals collaboratively
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices in Berlin and Würzburg with ergonomic, non-Ikea chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters. To employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest in DE&I across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of other.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP