As an intern in the Customer operations team, your main tasks will include the expansion of the vendor base available to our customers. Furthermore, you will actively participate in seizing new growth opportunities by setting up and managing cross-functional projects, exploring innovative solutions and optimizing business processes.
The internship is meant to be a full-time position and to last around 4-6 months. After successful completion, a part-time employment (while studying) or a start in a permanent role are always possible – also in other fields of our business.
Your role in our beehive
- Support the Operations team with the further development of our current supplier network
- Take on your own project and help your team to achieve their OKRs
- Gain insight into all business areas of scoutbee, which is indispensable for the planning, coordination and evaluation of new processes and structures
- Analyse current processes and actively support to improve these
- Make contact with potential clients via phone and deliver a high level overview of the scoutbee product offering including
- Support the Customer Success Managers in their daily business
- Tackle problems, analyze them, and develop solutions on your own
What you bring to our beehive
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering or natural science related programme or already graduated in these fields
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving in a creative and structured way
- Very structured, detail-oriented, and push for high quality work results
- Positive can-do attitude, love what you do and own it
- Easily acquaint yourself with new topics and enjoy new challenges every day
- Strong team player with a kind personality and like the ability to achieve goals collaboratively
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- An innovative and international working environment that focuses on a collaborative company spirit, an open feedback culture, and employee growth opportunities.
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to our employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest across the entire employee journey)
- Flexibility in work environment including working hours and location. Mix of in-office and/or remote work.
- Modern offices with a start-up perk culture, choice of computer operating system and ergonomic chairs.
High end coffee, snacks, fruits, and sodas are stocked daily in our offices
Are you a super driven individual, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? Nevertheless, this job ad sounds super interesting for you - Please don't hesitate! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and the imposter syndrome can be reasons why someone doesn't dare to apply.
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of other.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s market-leading supplier data platform empowers procurement professionals to enhance their master data, make better sourcing decisions, and find and onboard new suppliers from all over the world. Powered by AI and ML, scoutbee enables faster end-to-end strategic sourcing projects with up to 90% less effort versus traditional methods. By providing comprehensive and dynamic supplier data, scoutbee facilitates proactive sourcing decisions that strengthen supply chain resilience, improve sustainability, drive innovation, reduce time to market and increase diversity. scoutbee is trusted by industry leaders in the automotive, agricultural, energy, FMCG, industrial machinery, and life science sectors. A winner of many prestigious awards including Gartner’s 2020 “Cool Vendor” in Sourcing and Procurement for Supply Chain, “ProcureTech 100", and Spend Matters’ “50 Vendors to Watch 2021”. scoutbee is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology, which is used by companies like Audi, Siemens, and Unilever, and has raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, and 42CAP.