audibene/ hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
During your internship at audibene you’ll be right at the heart of major projects, working with teams of passionate people to create the next awesome thing! So, no more theory in University: get your real projects done and become a part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company!
We are looking for a Business Development Intern (f/m/x) to further strengthen our Customer Loyalty Team in Berlin from July/August. The vision of the customer loyalty team is to turn any customer into life-long brand-advocate by increasing customer satisfaction through great care and content.
During your internship, you will learn how to:
- Interact with customers to build long term satisfaction and loyalty
- Improve sales, conduct analyses and build reports to increase revenue through customer retention
- Use Salesforce and Jira, create e-mail templates and surveys
- Be responsible for your own exciting projects and keep a good overview of several tasks
- Partner strategically with key stakeholders from Business Development, Sales and Online Marketing Teams
- Think outside of the box, challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
Who you are:
- Recent graduates or current students
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and having an eye for details
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Adaptable to constant change and hence flexible and skilled at multitasking
- Successful working independently as well as in the team
- Fluent in English and German
More reasons to join us:
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are do-ers!
- A chance to work with smart, motivated and helpful team players that you can learn a lot from
- Be part of the company that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies, open communication and long-term career opportunities
- It makes no difference whether you are an early bird or an owl, as we offer flexible working hours based on trust, as well as a home-office option
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages - you can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Apart from the usual benefits as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips