In this Business Partnerships Development role, you will:
The Partnerships team at N26 develops relationships with the biggest and best organisations in the world that align with our vision, mission, and brand. We represent and champion N26, seeking out genuine mutually beneficial win-win opportunities with global brands to drive new growth opportunities.
- Coordinate the execution of global and local partnerships, engaging functions such as product, marketing and channel owners in a structured, timely and efficient manner;
- Formulate and negotiate strategic cooperations and partnerships that enrich our customers’ experience and align with our strategic objectives, with legal and commercial considerations
- Gain a deep understanding of N26’s commercial proposition and fuel customer growth through various user acquisition channels;
- Work hand in hand with the French General Manager
- Collaborate with the Global Partnerships team
- Build, manage, and grow new strategic partnerships and leverage existing and past partner relationships within the French market
- Reach out to new partners, conduct presentations for prospective partners, negotiate deals and agreements and account manage those agreements
- Onboard partners and maximise the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
What you need to be successful:
- You thrive in an international sales / business development environment, and have excellent English skills (with additional languages a plus) as well as a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, marketing or a related field;
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English and French 3 to 5 years of experience in a field or biz dev role in a B2C industry, practical experience in the area of partnerships (B2C, B2B2C)
- Strong network within France and verticals, experienced in c-level engagement.
- Enjoyment of creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- Project and relationship management is your strength, with an ability to network with ease
- Depending on your previous experience this role will be at analyst, associate or manager level
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.