Who are we?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
After successfully launching heycar in Germany, UK and Spain we strive for a fast forward internationalization throughout Europe. With the support of our shareholders (among them Volkswagen Financial Services, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, SEAT, Renault Group, RCI Bank, and Allianz SE) we clearly aim to become the go-to platform for quality used and nearly new cars in Spain.
Our local headquarter in Barcelona includes Marketing, Sales, Customer & Dealer Success, People & Culture, Finance and Business, while product and engineering are provided by teams located across Europe. In that context we are hiring a Business Development Associate (m/f/d).
What your responsibilities will include:
- Independently and successfully drive and support strategic projects of the company, business development initiatives, stakeholder management workstreams and master ad-hoc tasks across functions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and industry by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Organize business meetings with appropriate preparation and follow-up, preparing presentations, creating reports, taking minutes and following up on action items.
- Coordinate Leadership Team exchanges and communicate across all aspects of the business by establishing exceptional working relationships within the whole organization and with business partners.
- Assist the Leadership Team and People & Culture with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence and ensuring arrangements for meetings and events.
- Drive key team activities such as staff meeting agendas, all hands meetings, and cyclical events such as annual planning sessions and performance reviews.
- Support the Office Management tasks.
What you bring to the role:
- At least 3 years of previous experience as Business Development Associate, Key Account, Project Manager, Executive Assistant or Consultant. Experience in automotive/mobility industry is a plus.
- Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics or similar education background or experience.
- Professional English and Spanish communication skills. German is a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- You have outstanding analytical skills, structured way of thinking and an exceptional attention to details.
- Able to establish immediate credibility with peers, senior leadership, and external partners.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Adaptive, outgoing, and positive professional who loves working in an ever-changing environment with a no-task is too big attitude.
What we have to offer:
- 30 working days as vacations per year worked.
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up.
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility.
- Unlimited working contract.
- Full-time schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Nice office located in the centre of the city.
- Free drinks in the office.
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you!