Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
If you’re excited about making a business impact and being part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world, we’d love to hear from you.
As our Business Analyst you will:
- Identify opportunities to improve our performance metrics and growth strategy
- You will identify opportunities to promote sustainable growth by optimizing conversion rates in the whole funnel
- Communicate effectively and bring completely different audiences together, influencing their decisions, is something you’re comfortable with. You'll need to inspire people with your long-term vision
- Work along with the marketing and door-to-door sales partners to help enrich and prioritize growth
- Be a subject matter! Understand in-depth our numbers, main struggles and how to drastically make a difference are key for you
- Help SumUp to reach the maximum number of Merchants at the lowest possible cost. You’ll be empowered to always be at the edge of the market and accomplish what no one has achieved in the industry.
- Cooperate on the creation of the vision of what is needed as a value proposition for this segment to grow
You’ll be great for this position if
- You have 3+ years of professional experience, of which at least 1+ years of experience in Acquisition and Conversion Funnel
- You have entrepreneurial mindset, not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You have a Growth mindset, you are experiment-driven, used to test and find incremental and disruptive improvements
- You have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced English is required
- Get excited with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-responsibility atmosphere of a growing Fintech
Why you should join SumUp
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world as you deliver your projects
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose and implement changes that will up our game
- Flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central stations and main avenues
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.