About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
Your ResponsibilitiesAs a Business Analyst at FRIDAY you will help us shape our digital products.
You will be a key player participating in building new and extending existing products in the leading insurance technology of tomorrow.
If that sounds like you, then you’ve come to the right place :
- Being familiar with the insurance industry, you enjoy preparing user stories in cooperation with a Product Owner,
while continuously working on our product development
- Conducting analysis, defining technical and business requirements and product specifications.
- You will work in a scrum team - here, scrum is used as a method, not as a buzzword.
Cooperation with multiple stakeholders on designing an end-to-end business process and then being part
of its implementation is what you strive for.
Your ideal background and skillset
- You have 5+ years of professional experience, of which 2+ as a business analyst, business consultant in a Scrum team,
with demonstrable achievements – ideally in the insurance sector.
- You have a good technical understanding as well as for the customers' needs.
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Strong sense of ownership.
What you can expect from us:
- Employment contract with competitive salary, attractive benefits including 30 days of vacation and Medical Insurance package.
- Yearly home office allowance.
We know that smart people need freedom, an inspiring working environment and trust to thrive – we offer you that :
No dress code, bureaucracy or political crap.
Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do.
International environment – Bases in Warsaw, Berlin,Paris and Luxembourg colleagues from 30 nations.
Office space in the heart of Warsaw
Learning is highly encouraged and required – We offer you a training budget.